Midway Travel Plaza (Conoco)
Gas Station, American
6401 Highway 40 W
Columbia, MO 65202
- Did you know the Little General right down the street charges less for gas? Yep.
- Parking lot is rough as hell!!! Throws co driver out of bed !
- If you like a smokey atmosphere and paying very high prices, this is the diner for you!
- This place looks way cooler on tv. The I80 truck stop in Iowa is way better.
- Felt more like a night club than a truck stop.
- Food is way too high and the Restaurant full of cigarette smoke. $8.99 for a chef salad with slimey decaying lettuce. I won't be back!
- Check out Midway truck stop and you may be on their really popular really show. This place is very interesting. I could people watch all day, but must get on to tailgating at Missouri v. Texas Tech.
- Home of the travel channel's truck stop Missouri!
- I was a fan of Truck Stop Missouri so I stopped here. Travel Channel did a wonderful job at making this place look good. This place is rundown and dirty. Keep on rolling down the road.
- If you live pot holes this is the place to be. The smell of stale smoke in the restaurant
- Take some tv money and fix the parking lot
- Very friendly staff in restaurant. Good food too
- Stop for gas and get a tattoo upstairs!
- Funny little general charges less. But all gas in town will b cheaper.
- Rock Chalk Jayhawk
- Interesting spot! Definitely not diverse.
- Hitchhikers here. Kinda frightening if you have a family with you. Drive down the road further East to Columbia instead.
- Check out the super sketch tat shack
- A little rough, wouldn't want the wife stopping there at night by herself!
- Went in.. Sat down.. And after about 5 minutes of no service.. We walked out! Will never go back looked like it was a hangout for old truck drivers...