Shopping Plaza, Outdoor Event Space
- Great place to hang out. There is always some even going on during the summer.
- Great tennis courts. Best outside downtown tennis courts. Has racquetball too + half basketball court.
- Many great shop and places to eat. So glad they got the bum smell out of this part of town. Cross on Midtown people , Cross on.
- Lots of events during the summer: Jazz on the Green, movies, etc. and tons of great shops and restaurants.
- Great choices for shopping, eating, and cocktails.
- Eat, drink here before taking the shuttle to the Qwest.
- got to check out the giant swimmer looks awesome ;)
- Don't shop here, no motorcycle parking.
- Republic of Couture (ROC) is open late so you can shop after a movie or a drink.
- If you go to the small mutual of Omaha building you will find starbucks and soon a chick-fil-a that is open to the public!
- Much better venue for Jazz on theGreen than Joslyn ! More spacious, better acoustics. Sit on the lawn, or enjoy the concert from the veranda of Parliament or 610 Loft.