Bowling Alley, Arcade
1936 Piedmont Cir NE (near Monroe Dr NE)
Atlanta, GA 30324
- Only come here if you have a large party! $52 for three people and only a hour of bowling.
- place is way overpriced Saturday night 52 bucks 3 people for 1 hour
- Don't forget your shoe when you leave, you guys.
- Looking for an alley that is not dumpy but not too ritzy? Then this is the place for you. And it is large enough that you probably won't have to wait for a lane.
- Get an ICE cold Pitcher of PBR!!!
- Great experience, except the computer controls are behind the counter. That's a bit weird
- Fun times to be had
- Very good food but bring a group. $$$$
- Not for small groups!!' their rates are pretty high! Big parties great!!!!!!!!
- MARTA bus 27 has a stop out front! Board the bus at Midtown or Lindbergh Center station.
- Cheeseburgers are yummy
- The drinks are GREAT!
- Whole buncha bussdowns.
- A bowling spot with just enough irony to make it retro-fun, and plenty of treats...wings, parmesan sticks, burgers, beers galore, etc. It looks how bowling used to look. Great for rainy/v.hot day.
- The food is great, the people are wonderful, and the bowling is solid. They just renovated so its only gotten better. Love the bar for its selection and prices.
- Highly underrated bowling alley. Amazing beer selection.
- They make you give them one of your shoes in order to rent shoes from them
- Dust off your bowling shoes with a few games with other late-night bowling fans at Midtown Bowl. They've been around since 1960, so it's vintage fun.
- I love the way it looks! Very friendly staff! Great place for friends and family.
- Just not a bowler