4020 N MacArthur Blvd
Irving, TX 75038
- $12 lunch buffet is great!
- $12 lunch buffet is affordable, but half price dinner rolls are best! For lunch, arrive before 11:45 for no wait. Get to dinner before 7.
- Small Sushi Buffett. Limited choices and mostly cooked fish.
- Pretty good and price is right! They give you miso soup which you don't have to pay for. I had the volcano roll and loved it. I'll be back.
- Great sushi buffet for the price!!
- They have a sushi buffet during lunch time. It's a good deal and decent sushi.
- Some pleasant surprises (gyoza), some unpleasant (cold tempura, fish sticks, substandard buffet rolls). Sure it's cheap. Tokyo one costs a couple bucks more, but it's worth it.
- The weekend lunch sushi buffet is excellent!
- You can't go wrong with the spicy tuna tower and rainbow roll.
- Best Sake with best price in town. OMG Ginjyo$16.99
- The wait staff is always friendly & Steve the owner is always informative.
- I really love this lunch buffet! Great value for the money!
- Great sushi at more than reasonable prices.
- Delicious sushi, awesome prices, and great service!
- The Viagra rolls DO work.
- All you can eat Sushi for lunch!