MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Amphitheatre
Music Venue, Concert Hall
4802 N US Highway 301 (Florida State Fairgrounds)
Tampa, FL 33610
- At the Florida State Fairgrounds: Want to grab some dinner before a show? Check out Gino's Bar & Restaurant. Great Italian food, fun atmosphere, and a cheap tab! Team Live Nation
- Best place for concerts. Seriously. Bring a bag full of food and REALLY BOG water bottles. Food and drinks are very expensive there.Lawn tickets are a blast. You meet SO many people and it is a lot
- Don't forget to bring your air fiddle to the DMB show!
- Meaning walking distance . I won't be driving. Thanks for any help!
- Come see Maroon 5 Friday!
- Be ready to be raped if you plan on buying any food or drinks
- Beers here are more expensive ($11 for 24 oz.) than at some legendary ballparks. The venue itself is great but come early & tailgate!
- Tweet us your pics and we'll share with the world on 933flz.com! Our twitter is @933flz
- VIP Parking is worth the $20! Shorter walk in, and less traffic on your way out.
- Goo Goo dolls were fantastic and now Matchbox 20 can't wait
- Welcome to the 2012 Identity Festival! Be sure to stop by the TIGI Bed Head Bar to get your hair styled, receive product samples or just beat the heat!
- Parking sucks. Sound on the lawn is horrible due to sound level restrictions. Bands have a curfew. See your shows somewhere else.
- The Hillsboro county sheriffs are douche bags!
- Pay for the VIP parking. Otherwise, be prepared to walk!!
- If you know your feet stink do not take your shoes off!
- Don't try to cross I-4 to go to the casino. U may not make it across alive. Free shuttles to the casino available. Be safe.
- Beer is insane, so pregame before you come in. Bodyshots are also a great way to get alcohol in. Then just buy a soda. Other than that sitting in the lawn is great. Bring a blanket and relax.
- Music - Food and Cold Beverages
- You are allowed one bottle of sealed water to bring in with you as well as a gallon sized bag of food. Bring them if you don't want to spend a fortune. The sound was great, even close to the back.
5223 Orient Rd (at Hillsborough Ave.)