Mick's Irish Pub
Pub, Arcade, Bar
4801 Bienville St (at N. Bernadotte)
New Orleans, LA 70119
- Definitely order drinks from Marissa!!
- Terminator 2 pinball. Just two quarters.
- Great drink prices. Classic neighborhood pub.
- Free food offered 4 days a week! Mondays: red beans and rice, Tuesdays: bring hot dogs, Thursdays: ham/cheese & turkey/cheese sandwiches, Fridays: rotating choice of soup.
- Smithwicks on tap for $4.50! FTW
- Celebrate the city's tradition at Mick's Iris Pub with free bowls of red beans and rice on Mondays!
- Abita. Imperial. Porter.
- Don't break the ping-pong table.
- Great selection of bottled beer and international beers on tap
- ask joe a question, he's a regular font of wisdom!
- Eileen is the best! Tip her well! And be prepared to get 6th place on Hydro Thunder.
- Beers are soooo cold :)
- Great for cheap beer and darts.
- Still drinking Jameson! This place is awesome!
- One of the better non-Internet jukeboxes in the city.
- Aileen is the sweetest woman alive
- Roll the dice!
- Can't beat ping-pong at a bar!
- ping pong, strawberry brew on tap
- Heiner Brau's strawberry beer is awesome. Beats Abita's.