Mickey & Friends Tram
Mickey & Friends Parking Structure / Downtown Disney (at Disneyland Resort)
Anaheim, CA 92802
- Sometimes walking is faster.
- These new doors suck
- Stand behind the yellow line so we can leave
- For your safety, please remain behind the yellow line... Hahaha!!
- Jaws and King Kong are the best parts.
- Watch your head. The roof hurts.
- Don't bump your head..
- Driver, your turn is clear!
- go in the backward seats
- Park at the Toy Story lot..its faster...
- New doors because someone fell out
- check out the new doors
- Driver, your clurn is tear.
- Watch your head as you enter and exit the tram. If you do happen to hit your head, watch your language, there are small children around! Have a nice day!
- Try the grey seats, they're delicious. Don't trust me? Ask the dishes.
- WALK from Mickey & Friends structure to front gates. There's a nice path. It will likely save you time & it's a lot easier if you have a large stroller/jogger. Trust me. I've done it countless times.
- Walk far away from the garage, rookie cue up at the first lines first, making the lines further on shorter.
- Have a tram-tastic day. Have a tram-tastic night. Watch your step as you exit the tram, and everything'll be alright
- Honk Honk!
- Make sure you do not cross over the yellow line.