- Sit outside.
- Allow plenty of time.
- Not the best Italian food at the river-walk
- Shrimp scampi and a pitcher of sangria. Yum!
- hope its good ;) large 37 oz margaritas
- The margarita pizza is no bueno. Not sure what that person that thought this was good is thinking? Different chef maybe?
- The wait time was very short...good good and hot. Try it out
- Everything I tried was fairly mediocre. My tip: eat somewhere else.
- Food was decent, nothing super special, except eating while overlooking the river walk.
- The three cheese pizza was great and our server Daniel was amazing.
- Excellent service
- Excelente la pasta shrimp diablo
- Go for pizza, it's totally Italian one ;)
- The chicken pizza was very testy and the view is pretty beautiful.
- Good craft beer
- Salads are great at hot weather! Try anything with shrimps!
- Not sure y everyone is saying bad service & sub-par food?! Our server was Oscar & he was great! Food. Was. Delicious...our table got the chicken Marsala, angel hair pomodoro, chicken ziti & lasagna!
- Best Italian food I have ever had!!! I wish I lived in San Antonio so I could eat here daily
- My friend's comment after dinner, "Olive Garden is better."
- This is the worst food I have had in Texas, it tasted poison. The meat was nasty...And the beans were unrecognizable... Never go there!!