The Spirit by by Omri & Julie Rotblatt-Amrany (Michael Jordan Statue)
- Located outside the United Centers east end, the sculpture, which can be seen without buying a ticket to a Bulls or Blackhawks game, celebrates one of Chicagos most internationally known figures.
- This statue not only commemorates Jordan's stellar career, but also the globally important victory of the TuneSquad over the Monstars.
- A great location to visit while in Chicago.
- Greatest of All Time.
- Hoooot 3 :))
- There is a 24-hour webcam of the Michael Jordan statue located at Bulls.com
- This place best enjoyed with friends....memorable moments will happen here stellar performances and aww striking events..enjoy and may the force be with you...
- Don't try to put a Canucks jersey on Jordan. It won't work.
- The greatest of all time
- Sexy gorgeous man
- see info about the artist here: http://www.rotblattamrany.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=239&Itemid=465
- I completely forgot how significant Michael Jordan was to this city. Pretty cool!
- Don't fake the funk on a nasty dunk.
- It is inside the stadium until mid-season 16-17.
- Definitely a cool monument, but I probably wouldn't go out of my way to see it.
- The GOAT si vienes y no te tomas la foto, no viniste.
- Definitely a must see if you are an MJ fan!! Get a photo in front!!
- Michael Jordan. A classic.
- BEST NBA PLAYER EVER!
- Conhecendo a esttua do maior jogador de basquete do mundo!!!