Mi Tierra Café y Panadería
Mexican, Bakery, Bar
- The enchiladas w mole con pollo were just perfection-- stay for deelish coffee & bakery treats too! REALLY OPEN 24hrs this place..! Bravo- muchas!
- This family-owned restaurant, where breakfast, lunch and dinner are served 24 hours a day, has been in operation since the '40s. Don't miss their incredible panadera (bakery).
- Mi Tierra opened back in 1941 when Pete and Cruz Cortez started a little caf at San Antonios Mercado. 70 years later, teams got to taste their authentic Tex-Mex during the race! Race to the Alamo
- ALWAYS! I mean ALWAYS save room for either sopapillas or fried ice cream! Both deserts are out of this world!
- Dude...open 24hrs...seven days a week it is a staple for any red-blooded Mexican in San Antonio!!
- The bakery rocks!
- At the historic Market Square, this glittery, cavernous Tex-Mex restaurant is the first place locals think of when that 24/7 question arises. Consistently good food, icy margaritas and beer.
- The fajitas will make your tits explode.
- It's always FIESTA here!
- The flour tortillas are the BEST!!!
- Want breakfast tacos at midnight after a fun night on the RiverWalk? This is the place to go!
- yes, you do want the jumbo margarita.
- Ask for the vegetarian menu! Ya know, if you're into that sorta thing.
- No trip to San Antonio is complete without a visit to Mi Tierra as far as I am concerned.
- TERRIBLE SERVICE!!!!!!!!!
- Ok, this is a must go for the ambience. The plates are huge. Probably why SA has the fat rap. Gringo and Ol' School Mexican families. Tourist trap, too pricey, but I still love the place. Mariachis!
- a very unique San Antonio institution.
- Try the Enchiladas De Pollo En Mole!!!!! To Die for!!!!
- Place sucks, avoid the chiles rellenos, rice, beans, avoid anything where you expect flavor. Only thing worth it is the bakery and the friend ice cream. Salsa sucks, i found a match or stem in it.
- Great food and margaritas