- best Mexican food in town
- Arose con pollo is amazing here
- Pollo ranchero is my go-to! I don't like mushrooms so I substitute them with green peppers. Oh, heaven! ;-)
- Too bougie and slow. The prices going up is BS
- Get the quesadilla supreme!
- best mexican food in decatur
- cheese dip galore!! and mix the peach and raspberry or mango frozen margaritas.
- Great food and cheap alcohol makes for a great time.
- Love Dave's fajitas!!!!
- Quesadilla roja is perfect for college kid on a budget! Meal total is around $5!
- Easily the best Mexican food in Decatur, try the Arroz Con Pollo!
- MARGARITAS!!! Thurs: 12oz - $2.50 Friday: Jumbo 24oz(?) - $4.99 Saturday: 32oz Pitcher - $6.99 --- Try all the flavors. Lime usually has the most tequila. Mango is very tasty. I usually get Lime and
- Try the margaritas! The jumbo ones!