Mi Pequeno Mexico
- Enchiladas were tremendous. Awesome value for the price.
- Tacos Al Pastor ftw!
- Try the enchiladas. I prefer the green ones. Oh and the hours have changed. They now close at 10:30pm.
- Don't overlook the tortas and try the enchiladas. And the spicy pork tacos have the right amount of heat.
- Everything I've had here is really good.
- The guacamole is a must-have!
- Love the flautas, tacos al pastor,cecina especial!
- Tortilla soup is one of the best I've had (spicy, thick broth, chicharron, avocado and cream) but my favorite is the chilaquiles verdes con carne, they add epazote to their green sauce authentic! Yum
- No dejen de tomar la sopa de tortilla. La mejor ;)
- Jugo de tamarindo!!!
- RUDE!! They claim to close at 11pm- but in the middle of our group eating at 10:25 they turned off the lights right above our table. And our waitress with the blonde hair was so rude.
- The Chips and salsa they put out for you are really good
- This place is small but the food is amazing and authentic Mexican food. The portions are big! And the prices very reasonable. I love their Horchata!
- the burritos are awesome!
- Its BYO and the pozole and gaucamole are both really good!
- Best Mexican food in the area. Order the churizo tacos.
- Can't go wrong, since it's open til 11pm. Order the Guacamole!
- Its authentic, but fairly bland. Big portions, BYOB, cheap check.