Mi Casa by Jose Andrés Restaurant
100 Dorado Beach Drive
Dorado, Dorado Municipio 00946
- On the menu? Cubano croissants with Serrano ham, pork belly, Swiss cheese, and housemade pickles; shrimp cocktail with avocado and plaintain chips; and ice-cold sangra.
- Good food. Need a reservation (especially if you're not staying at the Ritz). Get Croquetas in a shoe! Mi casa dessert is amazing! Overpriced for the quality. Great experience though!
- Loved it, will go again!
- "Key Lime Pie, is life changing" how it was presented to us. Lived to expectation. Amazing.
- You know you've hit the luxury jackpot when even the food truck comes courtesy of a celeb chef. James Beard darling Jos Andrs cooked up a Spanish-Caribbean to-go menu for duffers.
- Good food but small portions. Fabiola is delightful and charming hostess. Only really good place to eat here.
- Don't skip dessert--flan and the MiCasa chocolate specialty! Also, Jose's special sangria. Must have!