MGM Grand Hotel & Casino
Hotel, Casino, Resort
3799 Las Vegas Blvd S (at E Tropicana Ave)
Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Check out the statue of Leo the MGM Lion on the corner of Tropicana and Las Vegas Boulevard. It weighs over 100,000 lbs and is the largest bronze statue in the U.S.
- Have you connected with MGM Grand on Facebook yet? It gives you access to great special offers and all of the latest Maximum Vegas news!
- Love a smooth whiskey? Then youll love Whiskey Down Gaming & Lounge, with over 50 brown spirits, black jack and video poker!
- Viva Las Vegas
- After Call Me Maybe dominated the charts for weeks, it only made sense for her first U.S. awards show performance to be at the 2012 Billboard Music Awards, right here in lovely Las Vegas!
- The MGM Grand is one of the world's largest hotel/casinos, with more than 5,000 rooms. It would take a person 13 years and eight months to sleep in every one of them.
- Wet Republic!!
- David Copperfield show was definitely entertaining! Very mind boggling. Check it out.
- Their continental breakfast has an international appeal.
- The $160 million renovation included a major green sweep (LED lighting; solar shades) and the addition of wellness-themed suites, complete with light therapy. Look out for Cantonese hot spot Hakkasan.
- lugar maravilhoso venha aqui ao invs de se casar
- The buffet here is amazing!!! The crab legs are the best I've ever had! Trust me!
- Muy buen. Hotel, los teatros y la magnitud de espectculo interno es de lo mejor !!!
- Wolfgang Puck's Blue Cheese Chips ... Mmmmmm!
- Keep all your funds in one place with the MGM Grand Gift Card - valid at almost all shops and restaurants onsite, it's an elegant solution to that troublesome wallet bulge.
- A great place to stay during your Las Vegas trip. There are tons of things to do here, good restaurants to eat at and a good vibe. You can spend a lot of time walking around here tho. Plan wisely!
- This casino has a great food court, right next to MGM Garden Arena
- Esse cassino bem simptico. Voc se sente a vontade e tem o Rain Forest para completar.
- Best casino for late night staggering around with chips falling out of your pockets. They keep it safe in there.
- Be sure to float down the lazy river... Take a beer too