MGM Grand Detroit Casino & Hotel
Hotel, Casino, Resort
- The opulent $800-million MGM Grand Detroit is the first-ever Las Vegas style destination to open in a major metropolitan core. It is the only resort-style spa in southeast Michigan.
- nicest casino in Detroit, smooth and classy
- Love love love this place. The Buffett is delicious, I never play the tables I just eat! lol
- did this........
- Looking for something to do after the club let out, this is the spot. You grab a bite to eat and play the slots and you just may run into someone that you know
- Join us for monthly Blackjack Tournaments on the second Friday of every month!
- They cut off bars at 1:30am, beware!
- Cool Cigar Bar w/drinks.. Cool atmosphere..
- Look for hunks at the crasino
- Only visited the hotel. Front desk were all great.
- Opened in 1999, the permanent casino was completed eight years later, opening Oct. 3, 2007.
- bring spare clothes if you plan on venturing elsewhere afterwards. you'll leave smelling like you rolled in an ashtray :(
- Duke from the poker room!!
- Don't go on a Friday or Saturday night, it becomes a mini club in the middle of the casino. Just not my type. Great for an after work affair.
- Watch out because I just crop dusted the wheel of fortune slots.
- U.Me.Drink is a nice place to hang with friends, people watch, and drink. Nice atmosphere...
- Get the xtra special filet mignon if you go to Wolfgang steak house
- Best casino in the D!
- Liquor up Front Poker in the Rear
- We never had a chance to gamble inside the casino but the hotel itself is very impressive with an amazing pool, fountains, fireplaces and other amenities. It can get expensive so come prepared.