Music Venue, Event Space, Nightclub
- Tell the trust fund hipsters they can't cut in line for drinks.
- nnntsss nnntsss
- Don't be put off by the sketchy surroundings -- the Mezz is the small venue with space. See The Twelves, Simian Mobile Disco, and other alternative dance acts here.
- Awesome venue! Highly recommend :)
- This place sucks, staff are rude, suasage fest and ghetto music
- Come dance with us!!
- Pop a Molly .., you'll be sweating
- Get the PBR Tallboy Service, totally worth it!
- Can't beat the shows!
- Drinks are way too expensive. Get your drink on in the car.
- This venue holds the hottest party on Halloween night compliments of Mr. Roboto who brings the noise with mash-up kings the Hood Internet this year.
- While it is usually a nightclub, mid-level rock shows from nationally touring bands will come here on occasion.
- nice intimate upstairs. nothing beats pushing and dancing on the ground level though. wooooooo!
- Buy TicketFly for faster will call. Their reps work down the line.
- I thought this place would be overrun by hipsters. Maybe not?
- They dont serve any snacks inside - and once you are in - you cant go out and re-enter, so before enter the venue make sure you are not hungry :$
- Strict on IDs so be aware, really cool place though definitely comming back
- The best soundsystem for DJs and electronic music. Lots of areas to hide, play, and gossip in.
- Use me to brush up on cool new bands so you have an ice breaker for the hot hipster at the bar
- Classic SF venue with a restored (digital) photo booth. photomatica.com