Mezcal Tequila Cantina
30 Major Taylor Blvd (at Martin Luther King Kr. Blvd.)
Worcester, MA 01608
- I love their guacamole... all three flavors are great!
- Great margaritas and guacamole. Beat that.
- 2 words: Margaritas & Guacamole!!! Yum yum yum!
- Love the guacamole & margaritas here! great place to hang out during the summer.
- Great gucamole Brendan g, thanks for telling me what to do BRO
- The Skinny Sangria Margarita.
- Try the Chile Rellenos - Excelente!
- Get your margarita "suave agave" style.
- Join the tequila club, if you manage to drink all their choices they let 8 people and yourself to have an allnight all paid. 100 drinks some cheap, some expensive but once done im sure its worth it.
- Get a pitcher of the Peach Pomegranat Margarita... AMAZING. And for 21 dollars you get about 7 glasses worth!
- Check out the new, expansive Worcester Mezcal location. Massive bar with 8 flat screens and the same killer margaritas, guac and tacos!
- Can't wait for summer time to sit by the plenitude of open windows. The space is huge, not a bad seat in the house. The service was awesome as always.
- Good margarita, crap food
- Loved the tropical guacamole!!! The peanuts were a fabulous surprise in it and even my husband enjoyed it (and he's extremely picky)! I also had the vegetarian burrito, which was FANTASTIC.
- Mediterranean guac is surprisingly good.
- I cannot express in words how good the food is here. Try it!
- Wow! Amazing guacamole.
- Best guacamole ever. Also have mole.
- Awful, the guacomole is good- fajitas were the worst. I asked the waitress about my first beer I had ordered ten minutes earlier. She had a huge attitude, never once was apolgetic. Mezcal blew it.
- You can't go wrong with any of the cocktails featuring their house made habanero infused tequila. I always order one... or two.