$ $ $
1515 14th Ave Ste C (btw Pike and Pine St)
Seattle, WA 98122
- I've been here twice & I love any dish with the pork!!! :-)
- Try the sangria and the infused waters and vodkas. What a treat! If you have room for it, have a flan as well. Great compliment to the scrumptious food and drinks.
- The owner of this restaurant was arrested for stealing thousands of dollars worth of expensive wines and meats from local grocery stores. Sketchy.
- Morrocoy morrocoy morrocoy
- great sangria!
- phillip is an amazing server!
- Ask to add Cointreau to your Sangria!
- Get the flan. Seriously.
- If you happen to encounter Phillip, he's an awesome guy! Love him...Great service!
- Awesome sangria! And great daily specials like Wino Wednesday's wit 1/2 off select bottles from 7 to 10.
- Happy hour hangover remedy: tequila shot and 7oz pacifico for $5!
- Cute waitress, great happy hour, patio seating. What more could you ask for?
- Sandwiches are amazing. Get the Havana!
- Now open for lunch. Tapas, sandwich, salad and soft drink for $10
- The Arepitas are superb. They take 15 minutes to make so order a sangria and relax.
- The sangria goes down like water. Trouble. Awesome, awesome trouble.
- Havana = bomb!
- Amazing personal service from everyone, chefs, owner, all!! La Havana sandwich is great with its tomatillo au jus!
- They have one of the best sangrias. Get a pitcher.
- Bad service and mediocre food