Mexican Paradise Cafe
389 Lake St (main st)
Antioch, IL 60002
- Best chips ever
- Avoid this place if busy. Got home to find my mom's chimichanga and mine were burned on the bottom. Disappointed!
- They have the best tamales!! Get as many as you can!
- Mine. Enchiladas. Yummy!!!!
- Brians meal.
- Best vegetarian tacos ever!!!
- Their vegetarian tacos are the best! The people are so nice and helpful! This is one of the best restaurants in Antioch!
- Enchiladas were not very good. Kind of cold. Tamales and chips were amazing! The salsa is great too.
- I am just now eating what I ordered then because of the service here. The chicken tacos are chicken sandwiches with soft tortilla. Where's the salsa or veggies!?? Never going there, again!!!
- Food is REALLY Good, but service and kitchen can be a bit slow...Worth the wait though.
- Omg bomb food!(: