Wine Bar, New American, Food
- Chef Greg Denton consistently serves up the most experimental dishes in the Pearl. Do take a look at the rotating "charceuterie plate," a cacophony of proteins and preparations. [Eater 38 Member]
- Known for their wines, but great cocktails too. Don't miss the charcuterie plate!
- The charcuterie is the goto appetizer. But it's also fun to get the burger and the big-red smack-down wine flight.
- Metrovinos world wine tour includes impressively selected flights of three one-ounce pours of like-minded wines.
- The non-happy hour burger is redonkulous.
- The burger is amazing...even better on Happy Hour!
- Try the bone luge
- patio fire!
- Try their mixed burgundy flight.
- Mexican train
- Better service and I would have had time for one more round.
- If the burger is on the dinner menu, get it. Voted best burger in Portland many times.
- Sunday brunch is to die for. French toast is amazing!!
- overpriced but good risotto
- The "Naval Traditions" cocktail is totally unique, smokey, smooth, and awesome.
- Beet Salad...Delish!
- Burger is supposed to be the best in Portland, but is a challenge to eat with both patties. May be better with just one patty if you're not a meat lover.
- The New England style seafood chowder (with house bacon and garlic croutons) might very well be the best chowder on earth.