MetroLux 14 Theatres
Cineplex, Movie Theater
6085 Sky Pond Dr (Kendall Pkwy. & Cordova Pass Dr.)
Loveland, CO 80538
- Movie starts about 19 minutes after listed time (due to previews). If you're late, ask at the ticket counter if it's actually started yet.
- For as new as this theater is it sure does have a nasty smell of funk to it..... peeeeewwwwwww!!!!!
- Bargin Tuesday only $5 matinee!!
- They have church here on Sunday mornings. Amen.
- Apparently asking to add butter in the middle of your popcorn is against house policy. They're more interested in wasting a tray and adding to there carbon footprint. Fucking. Dumb.
- All of my experiences here have been good. Very happy that they have added deluxe seating. We used to go to Fort Collins for that!
- We love the new Lux Seating Theaters. You get to stretch out like being at home. Yep! Yep! It's worth it!
- Wish one could purchase the location where to sit.
- Cheap movie tickets in a relatively clean theater.
- Comfy seats
- in line at the concession stand.one cashier. a second opens..start with the people that have been waiting patiently in line? Customer service people!! Take care of the people waiting first
- Management is seriously lacking here... Customer service training #FAIL #MetroLux #Theater
- They need online ticket buying in fandango.
- Movie didn't really fit on the screen in theater 13. Part of it was cut off.
- Matinee prices still in effect early evening movies too. $6.25 and stadium seating
- Get out while you still can!!!! Service is horrible and the night crew doesn't know how to respond to a complaint of poor guest expierence!
- Take the kids to see a movie! Kalyca and Nico love movie nights!!
- Umm, no cherry coke. :(
- They need to tint their windows and doors. Lobby is too bright in the day!
- My favorite movie theater in Northern Colorado. If you don't like regular movie crowds, try going during the day. It's only $6 during the matinee, even new releases. Very clean theaters!