Music Venue, Bar, Art Gallery
1700 N Charles St (at E Lanvale St)
Baltimore, MD 21201
- Good beer selections, decent prices, super friendly bar staff and some kick ass bands! #sickthoughts
- Bring your hipster repellant. This place is INFESTED!
- Shiner Bock and a great sound system. The bar that carries on the spirit of the Talking Head and Memory Lane.
- They at last have drafts! Personally tapped by Flying Dog.
- Baltimore's Best Bars 2012: "The best up-and-coming acts play here regularly, but even better is the beer list, appropriately updated each season." http://bsun.md/UGPisj
- Spend some time checking out the art on the walls; it changes often and is interesting stuff. Mobtown Modern also does amazing contemporary music shows here.
- Really cool little spot! Live music, art and alcoholic beverages - whats better than that?
- I love the live music here!
- As performance space (no pf)
- I love this place. Great art atmosphere and staff. The shows they out on are also top notch.
- Fucking great place.
- Great staff!
- Everyone has the right freely to participate in the cultural life of the community, to enjoy the arts and to share in scientific advancement and its benefits.
- All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights.They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.