Supermarket, Grocery Store, Food Service
- Don't go here between 5 and 8. Too busy. Hit up Sobeys or Superfresh instead.
- Avoid shopping on Tuesday nights if you can
- Generally, the rudest people in the long lineups."
- Bring a shopping list next time!
- worst metro ever. good luck finding what you want in stock
- its open 24 hours, but it has the worst selection and stock levels of any metro ive been in. the shelves are often empty. the vegetables are always sad and dying
- Open 24 hours
- This place is the worst, constantly sold out of basics and overcrowded. The only grocery store for a few blocks.
- Student discount!
- Worst Metro in the city. Always sold out of the sale items, smells like rotten produce, never enough tills open and narrow aisles. I could go on...
- 10% discount on Tuesday if you have a student card. Might just be UofT.
- Expensive too the max
- Get the specials, and go to No Frills for the rest.
- Small store so always crowded and has long lines. But it definitely has more stuff than the shoebox Sobeys down the street. Work cubicles are bigger than that place
- Metro's bad in general but this is the worst in the city. Often only one cashier on Saturday nights. Massive lines.
- terrible selection of fresh vegetables. the ones they do have are wilted and sad
- Go to no frills if you can get to one. Metro is ridiculously overpriced. $8.50 for a bag of milk? Shoppers sells them for $4.10!
- 24 hours so good in a pinch but not the best selection or prices.
- Front door closes at 11 pm.
- 24 hour grocery shopping - not as well stocked as some larger locations but great in a pinch.