Messina Hof Winery
- Nice wine, generic tasting room. If you have somewhere else you'd like to try dont worry about cutting the visit here short.
- Port and Chocolate Event from January 15th to February 14th. Great for lovers of both and Valentine Travelers taking advantage of the romantic Texas Hill Country
- Try the Paulo Bordeaux, excellent!
- Not a bad wine in the lot!
- Paulo label is the best wine if you are into bold reds. Almond sparkling wine is very sweet you need pound cake to drink it
- Favorite winery in Fred.. Don't leave without buying the TexZin or red blend reflections if love
- Not friendly staff
- Paulo primitivo is soooooo smooth! For a fantastic port ask for paolo!
- Tasting servings are a half glass. Be prepared to drink a lot.
- We visited 5 wineries on our trip to Fredericksburg and enjoyed Messina Hofs wine the most. They also have the most generous pour in town!
- Not bad but Grape Creek Winery is better
- Tawny port and solera Sherry are INCREDIBLE
- Don Lawson and Hillary Hollis are AMAZING stay away from KK and don't let her ruin the experience
- Try the Sparkling Almond and Solera Sherry mix. Great for a summer day.
- Great new tasting room. Marisa is wonderful and so helpful.
- A perfect tasting location for an eclectic group. They have something like 50 wines available for their tasting and don't limit you to just reds or whites.
- $12...wines were gross, staff not friendly, and the line to get your tokens was WAAAY too long.