Merriweather Post Pavilion
Music Venue, Concert Hall, Event Space
- Wanna help homeless youth? All you have to do is check in here tomorrow and we'll donate $1 for every check-in (up to $5,000).
- Make sure you bring food or eat in advance! 30 bucks for a hot dog, some chips, a small wrap and one water. RIP OFF!
- Some huge Virgin FreeFest shows overlap, so manage your schedule well to see all you can.
- Don't spend money on the pavilion seats. The lawn is sloped and you can get great seats at the top.
- For our Swarm Special, the "Special Guest" is someone whos already playing the Festival ;) Check in from anywhere inside Merriweather, but @ FreeFest!
- If you're seated in the pavilion, keep your ticket super handy. They'll ask you for it a bunch when you're getting seated.
- See Phish!
- What's up with the heavy-handed police presence? SWARMING!
- If you get a chance.. MUST ATTEND the Jazz Fest.. Charlie Wilson was AMAZING.. and KC & The sunshine band too!
- Dress For The Weather, Not The Cuteness (LOL)
- Great Time
- Lawn Seats are totally where it's at if you want a chill relaxing space. Don't forget your water, blankets and food!
- When the shows over stick arround or just take your time walking to your car cause its gonna take at least 20-30 min to get out of the parking lot
- The Doors performed at Merriweather in August of 1968!
- Jack Johnson concert! woohoo
- Lawn seating sucks, pay the extra $ for actual seats, unless u prefer ppl trampling all over ur shit & ass cracks in ur face while sitting down by the late comers. Move your MF'n ass out of my way!
- Ticket booth on the South entrance opens at 5p, so don't feel like you have to trek on the side of the (dangerous) gravel road to get to the North box office. Also, pregaming while in line is a MUST!
- Best outdoor venue I've been to...absolutely love this place. The atmosphere here can't be beat
- This is the best outdoor concert space in Maryland! Make sure you arrive early to snag a good seat on the lawn!
- They say you can bring in 1 water bottle, but there is no limit on size. I suggest bringing a gallon jug.