15 Fisher Ave
Merrick, NY 11566
- Worst movie theatre ever with the most loud and obnoxious group of white trash possible. Disgusting. Never again- save your money and DO NOT COME HERE.
- Need new seats
- Nice theater, not pricy either and the seats are nice. Will definitely be back.
- Has your typical big time movies
- Rude ass people that don't shut the f*** up. Money wasted Bc I barely got to enjoy the movie. Don't bother coming here
- $5.50 for tickets on Wednesdays!
- Theatre had garbage everywhere and smelled strongly of urine.
- Theater 1 smells weird like mustyness
- love this movie theater! cheap prices !
- Just The Tip
- Although this movie theater isn't all that big, but it's definitely a local movies theater that's family friendly.
- When are you coming home?
- Ummm omg smallest theatre & screen I have EVER seen in my life. Are we on punked!!?
- Nice Affordable Neighborhood Movie Joint..
- The Conjuring was fantastic!!
- All that is bad about going to the movies. Ugg
- Merrick Cinemas is featured in our "Movie Theaters on LI" guide!
- $4 Monday Movies!!
- GREAT local theatre! SHOP LOCAL...it boosts YOUR community's economy
- Since your at the merrick cinema's walk across the street to the train station and take the train to Freeport. Then walk across to the firehouse, knock on the door and ask for the virgin Lt..