- Rockpile Cabernet and Bachaluppi Chardonnay
- Cab franc is excellent. Smooth and juicy.
- 2008 cab franc- amazing!
- Since you're already enjoying the wines at Merriam hop around the corner to Mutt Lynch Winery on Limerick Lane and taste their delicious selection. Four legged friends welcome too!
- $5 tasting for the standard tasting. The second tier tasting is $10
- Got to try the Black Truffle Salts & Pt ;-) To Die !!!
- Owner Peter and Sommelier Tara Love shared their Tasty wine and knowledge, we sampled aged cheeses, olive oil & black truffle salts that I can't stop thinking about. Tasty & Beautiful experience !
- Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon and Cabernet Franc are the Three Kings here. Block 8 Cab is off the hook.
- SNED Red - 2008, smokey from the fires! Amazing. The block 21 Cab is also worth trying.