Mercure Hanoi La Gare
Hotel, Hotel Bar
- Another nice Accor hotel. The room small but neat.
- . . ))
- Perfectly situated for exploring Hanoi (10 min walk from to the old town). For dinner head around the corner to Quan An Ngon.
- Great beds, as good as Sofitel
- Request for rooms X01-03 it's on the quiet side. Street traffic is loud with constant car horns.
- Convenience at your doorstep if u r a Citibank customer. Perfect if u r low on cash :)
- Deluxe room is nice - Got an upgrade Accor Gold and Platinum has its privileges!
- Nice check-in, good room upgrade, but location ... well its average as its not in the Old Quarter
- Very solid value proposition. Breakfast not bad given the room price tag. Excellent location. The deluxe rooms with wooden floor are great
- Me gusto mucho, excelente desayuno y atencin muy personalizada
- Small but plush rooms. Ideal for sleeping in. Housed in a wonderfully restored French era building. Charming ambiance. Service at par with Accor standards. Knowledgeable staff. Fast in-house WiFi.
- So so, no swimming pool
- The room is nice but the breakfast is not so nice and elevator is too small.
- Don't bother with breakfast. The staff are lovely
- Also make sure the hotel doesn't give u two single beds joined together as one bed if u ask for a double. And stay in rooms X01 & X02 - X03 seems to be on the noisy street side.
- Excellent accueil, le personnel est attentionn et parle tres bien anglais
- Without praise or blame