- Great food pricing, very little restricted access and lots of escalators to access other levels; yes CFA is closed Sundays but there are lots of events on weekdays and college football some Saturdays
- The stadium is just overall gorgeous. The food is really good. Love how they put up the GHSA high school football helmets.
- Be sure to check out the stadium's purse policy (must be clear or very small). http://www.ajc.com/news/local/what-you-can-and-can-bring-into-mercedes-benz-stadium/6OF4A94FedEQYKlf3vqtVM/
- Very Beautiful stadium
- Get here early
- Not a bad seat in the house.
- Atlanta United
- If solar power is so great why isn't this structure covered in them?
- Best of Southern Hospitality
- Site of Super Bowl 53, 2019
- Dope new stadium. Low prices on concessions, beautiful sight lines, and a fantastic experience. Roof opens and closes quickly too. A true marvel! #MercedesBenz #TheBestorNothing
- Great food options at incredible prices
- SbLIII was great experience
- Love this stadium!!!
- The best sporting arena in Atlanta
- Great looking stadium. Concession stand prices reasonable for being a stadium,
- Beautiful stadium. Had difficulty connecting with rideshare outside and had to walk to the front of the State Farm Arena to get picked up, however.
- Spectacular Place!!! I had a lot of fun!
- The experience!
- It looks fancy. Acoustics are good.