Mercedes-Benz Arena (梅赛德斯奔驰文化中心)
Concert Hall, Music Venue, Entertainment
- Take Line 7/8 Yaohua Road; Exit 4 and walk past the Art Museum. It's huge, no chance to miss it :) not good for concerts (at least not floor 5) there was a constant echo. But clean, easy access&exit!
- Concert, Movie and Dining place with nice view of the Huang Pu river and Expo area.
- Akon concert sucks! Can't hear his voice! AEG, I want my money back!
- Taylor Swift have come HERE!!! I love you Taylor!!! 30/05/2014
- Cheer Chen
- A las 19.00 conciertazo Alicia Keys
- parking 20rmb for 1day
- Different kinds of tickets entry positions are different.
- The former Expo center, now a massive Arena for events that can host about 18000 people and making it one of the most popular one in the entire China!Incredible architecture it's a must see
- Great venue for the UFCs first fights in China.
- State-of-the-art entertainment & event facilities. Well designed. Well planned. Well managed. One-of-a-kind.
- It's a stadium addition to shanghai that was much needed. The trouble is, as with most arenas transport. Many scalpers. Get tickets, leave 1 person w/ , confirm entrance/ wave ok/ give cash
- Rene Liu Renext return concert.
- The place for live concerts in Shanghai.
- Do not get tickets in the 15th row of the 500 sections. You cannot see the floor of the arena if you're seated. You have to stand. Not good.
- Bruno Mars The Moonshine Jungle Tour @ Mercedes-Benz Arena Shanghai, China Thu Apr 3, 2014 - 7:00 PM http://www.brunomars.com/uk/ #moonshinejungletour #brunomars