1928 L St (at 20th St)
Sacramento, CA 95811
- Beware of the drinks here! ;)
- Turns out this a gay bar....awkward!
- Great drunks at great prices!
- Named Top 10 bar of 2010. From the raucous weekend crowds (no coverage charge, ever) to the stiff, yummy drinks ($10 goes a long way here), the Merc delivers. Cash only. [SacBee]
- They pour heavy. Drinks are cheap. This is the place to be. And on Fridays and Saturdays, Jesus is the best bar tender!!
- Adam 4 adam trollop central
- Cheapest and strongest drinks in town! Great atmosphere and they make a great gin and tonic!
- Whiskey on the rocks is like a glass full of ice and whiskey! I love it!
- Hey mickey!
- Whats not good?! Fun, fun, fun!!!
- Even when crowded great environment even if your straight the crowd is just amazing plus cheap drinks
- Very hard to determine if the guy you're cruising is straight or not nowadays. Very sad.
- Strong drinks
- Strong, cheap, good drinks.....start your evening off here!
- Cheapest, strongest; drinks in Sacramento.
- Insanely strong drinks. A++++
- Seriously, like I know it can be busy on 2nd Sat, but when the bartender Andrew takes 4 other people in front of me, let's just say never him ever again.
- If you can find a bar with stronger and cheaper drinks... move there!
- Strongest drinks in town, start here before going anywhere else, if you end here you won't remember your night
- It used to be one of the best gay bars in town. Way too many straight f****** and way too many lesbians