Menlo Park Mall
- Been coming here since it was a one story mall with Alexander's as it's main store. Good mix of jersey folks, decent assortment of stores for wallet sizes and really easy to get too. #menlomallrocks
- Avoid this place on a friday or saturday night. It will be full of high school kids and teenagers.
- Wish they'd ban the teenage trash that loiter here unless they're w/a parent
- cheesecake factory is the place to eat :]
- If you have a stroller, stay on the right side of the upper level because there are steps on the left side.
- This always-evolving mall has two full floors of stores, plenty of parking, a great food court and an AMC Dine-In Theater next door. Keep an eye on the check-in specials.
- We been coming here for years and it always amazes me of something new.
- Lots of the food vendors offer discounts & specials for mall employees so don't forget to ask.
- Try out the new Dine-In Cinema.... Love it!
- Better and better. Cleaner a shinier everytime. Keep the good work! A little bit expensive!
- I've been going to this mall for years and in no way have I thought it smelled like a dump.. It's a great place to simply shot and DEFINITELY do the dine-in movie theatre!!
- Great dine-in aMC movie theatre!
- I like the variety of stores.
- Great mall for store selection but odd atmosphere.
- They have an Apple Store! Champps is gone but Havana Central is coming.
- Great overall mall; food court with variety, dine-in theater, multiple department stores, and relatively clean.
- Use Shopkick around the mall. Gift cards add up in a hurry.
- You can select the music videos you want to watch in the food court for free!
- Visit Scribbles. Wonderful little toy store! Then lunch in the food court.
- Lots of great stores some of my favs are Nordstroms, ColdStone, BCBG, Zara, BeBe, Arden B & Forever 21 and H&M