Menemsha, MA 02535
- Best sunset in the United States
- Epic Sunset - get here early, and park up the road, Bring some wine (BYOB) here and get your drink and smooch on with your special someone!
- Don't forget to clap after the sun has completely set.
- Pack a picnic, a blanket, don't forget the wine opener, and pick up extra bites at Larsen's Fish Market. Get there early for a pre-sunset swim, the parking lot fills up early
- It's where they filmed Jaws.
- Get your gas at Menemsha Texaco
- Great sunset view. That's probably why you're here
- Bring an umbrella and a bottle of wine
- Menemsha Fish Market is the best! Stanley rocks.
- Raw oysters, Shiraz, fresh lobsrer roll, lobster bisque. All while sitting on the beach snuggled with my fiance. #heaven #doubledate
- BYOB to the beach and watch the most beautiful sunset in the world.
- Arrive VERY for a parking space. I'd suggest taking the bus
- Tiny but cute family friendly beach in fishing village.. Big plus? Fish markets nearby!
- Bring a blanket for sunset picnics, note they filmed jaws at this spot, especially the bridge and harbor
- Larsens lobster and crab cakes
- Dogfish Bar.... A quick dinghy ride at low tide from Menemsha right off Lobsterville
- Take out food on the beach
- You wont witness a better sunset than at this beach, a two-minute walk from the fishing village of the same name. Pack a picnic and a blanketit gets cold at dusk.
- Limited parking out here, but the sunsets are amazing. Bring food and booze and take it all in. If you get here early, walk along the docks and check out all of the awesome fishing boats.
- Ride out to Menemsha, join the throng on the beach, and picnic in the stunning light of the setting sun.