Scenic Lookout, Trail, Park
Juneau Ranger District, 8510 Mendenhall Loop Road
Juneau, AK 99801
- Wonderful! Take the trail down to the water! :)
- If you land on the glacier, grab some ice for your cooler to keep drinks cold at home.
- Definitely head to the water and drink from the waterfall. It's delicious.
- Take the Nugget Trail for an easy 40 minute hike directly to the waterfall.
- East Glacier Trail hike is a must.
- Beautiful glacier with a lot of trails. If you walk to the west (not on regular trail map) for about 7 miles, you can actually touch the glacier. For regulars, walk to the waterfall, still beautiful
- Go and enjoy. Lots of hikes and walks. Very beautiful any season.
- The flight by helicopter was incredible! Take this as a must in your tour.
- A wonderful and amazing place , if you can, take the tour by walking in the caves.
- Very beautiful nature at its best
- Walk to the point for good pictures.
- Crazy how it has transformed through the years.
- Passed by it on a cruise. Incredible. And hoping that global warming stops being a jerk.
- Prepare for some crowds. The number one tourist destination in Juneau. Hike to Nugget Falls to see the glacier up close.
- The water fall is a little over a mile! Walk fast or start walking early... so you don't miss the bus back!
- If you're going to nugget falls make sure you have time to come back and catch your bus.
- They recommend to bring a friend when hiking the trails, in case of bears. And check out the map to make sure you're going the right way
- The rangers said if you see a bear, either talk or sing to it to make it go away. TIL bears are introverts.
- 20 dakika git 20 dakika gel otobs ile 10 dolar ..grlmeye deer