Memory Lanes and the Flashback Cafe
Bowling Alley, Rock Club, Pizza
2520 26th Ave S
Minneapolis, MN 55406
- Track down bartender Kevin (also responds to "Batman") and ask for "The Combat Rock" off of the top-secret menu. Made with Avin Tequila and hot sauce, this drink is not for the faint of heart.
- Lots of memories
- monday night = punk rock bowling = pbr & jameson specials
- Bowl at your own risk. Risk of bodily injury is associated with this game.
- Management frowns on hurling your body down the lane for the spare.
- I got a Two hearted,Reuben, and substituted fries for tots. The waitress said she had to close out, so I gave her a $20. She said she'd be right back... She didn't come back... Did I do my math wrong?
- If you want the best service have reid help you!
- Free blowing air on every lane.
- The key to bowling is to knock over all ten pins, or in bowling lingo a "strike." this will lead to a higher score and thus a better chance of winning.
- Trouble getting 300? Meet me at the guitar hero for lessons. $50 first hour, $20 each additional hour. Be discrete, green hat means all clear, red hat means DO NOT APPROACH manager is watching.
- Waffle fries are not undelicious
- Beware of hipsters! They are annoying as fuck! Especially on monday nights
- Sunday-Thursday 9:30-1am $8.99/person gets you cheap beer and unlimited bowling. Themed nights, spacious lanes, bands and a restaurant and bar.
- Mpls.St.Paul Magazine editors pick for best bar when you dont feel like drinking.
- Lick the balls here at your own risk.
- Just kidding, Kevin is also awesome, even if he DID unfriend me on Facebook!
- Try the bowling!
- Hot blondes on Wednesday! With shimmery boobs!
- Great selection of local beers. Cheers!
- Great bowling alley.