2712 Cherokee St (btwn Ohio & Iowa Ave)
St Louis, MO 63118
- Amazing Bloody Marys!
- Enjoy a delicious Wake 'N' Bake, which has pockets of bacon and sausage cooked right into the waffle and is topped with an egg cooked to your liking and a mess of cheddar cheese. http://bit.ly/129Dp1D
- Try Melt's clever Wake and Bake, a maple-sweet "wafflewich" loaded with minced bacon, topped with a marigold-yolk egg, sprinkled with cheddar. (Betha Whitlow)
- Tons and tons of gluten free options, including WAFFLES!
- Get to know the bartender, Daniel. Great guy.
- Wifi password: melt2712
- Serving up savory and sweet waffles, wheat grass shots and an array of beverages (including a full bar), Melt's prepared to meet late night appetites, not to mention hungry breakfast-goers.
- Not open on Monday or Tuesday.
- Violet Boregaurd was delicious. Just the right size too.
- Danny is the most personable bartender I've ever had the pleasure of meeting on Cherokee. Ask him to make you a Cold War! They're delicious!
- These are the thin variety of waffles, not Belgian style. The waffle hash with sriracha can't be beat... top it off with two over easy eggs.
- Gluten-free batter for waffles but cross contamination risk (same griddle used for all batter).
- Wake n bake waffles hit the spot!
- If you like chocolate, get the Knockout. It is almost too much chocolate, but since there is no such thing as "too much chocolate", it is just right.
- my signature drink is the lavender martini, try "Doll Parts", it will put you in a Hole of wonder
- Fantastic waffles! And they have both gluten free and vegan options.
- Great waffle variations, and beer, too! I really liked the chicken & waffles
- We love Melt. The food is on point and the wait when they're busy is short. *play skeeball while you stuff your face with waffles
- You really can't go wrong with anything on the menu. The waffles are worth an A+.
- Everything I have ever had. I usually get the wake n bake.