Melrose Georgetown Hotel
- La cama es una delicia!!!
- If you are in room 215, check above the TV furniture in the bedroom. I left a surprise beverage for you :)
- I love it here. Bed is super comfy!
- For the best rates book on their Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/MelroseHotelDC
- Spacious rooms with cute government themed decor.
- I've stayed in many DC area hotels, this a great one. Great lobby for conversations. Great restaurants within walking distance.
- Nice place but VERY noisy!
- Luxury Pet Friendly HotelPets are pals to many of us, and at the Melrose Hotel in D.C.'s Georgetown neighborhood they are treated like royalty!
- Nice sidewalk cafe - small, good for people watching!
- Watch out for Mosquitos! I killed 4 of them in my room the first night of a 3 night stay.
- Watch out for Mosquitos! I killed 4 of them the first night if a 3 night stay.
- I don't know what the regular rooms are like but the executive king suite isn't bad. Not the best place I ever stayed but it's cute & boutique-y.
- Beers went up. $6 a bottle now.
- $5.75 for a bottled light beer is highway robbery. Go next door and save yourself the trouble.
- One of my favorite hotel stays ever. Amazingly comfortable bed, creatively and sensibly designed rooms and a friendly staff - location is also conveniently located to shopping, dining, etc.
- Large, clean and comfortable rooms. Friendly staff and good services. Very close to many stores, cafes and restaurants. The only one issue you might face is the expensive valet parking.
- Merkezi ve keyifli
- Excelnte hotel y zona. Cerca esta la calle M con varias tiendas para recorrer. Esta a una cuadra del subte. Vuelvo!
- It was a great stay! Every person working there was eager to converse and very friendly. No one EVER let me carry my bags. Would I return? YES!
- Internet service leaves much to be desired