Mellow Yellow Restaurant
American, Vegetarian / Vegan
1508 E 53rd St (at S Harper Ave)
Chicago, IL 60615
7:00am - 10:00pm
7:00am - 10:00pm
7:00am - 7:00pm
7:00am - 9:00pm
7:00am - 9:30pm
7:00am - 6:30pm
7:30am - 8:00pm
- You have to try the 2 for 1 margarita's Monday-Thursday. You will be thanking me later.....
- Breakfast food is so good.
- Chicken and Waffles are delicious!!!
- Not only will they turn the ball game on for you but they will also turn the sound on!
- Forget the omlettes and hit dem skillets, yo. Nice greasy eats.
- I must concur...the breakfast is off the chain!
- Fish and chips are yummy.
- The breakfast is good
- This place is such a throwback to a lost generation! It's awesome! Good food too.
- Enjoyed my French Onion Soup with Skyler who ate the Buffalo Tender Strips. The strips were plentiful. We brought home a late night snack. I like the new wall mounted televisions.
- The breakfast is good and they have specials. Good staff and you can get breakfast in the evening.
- $6 orange juice? $6 orange juice?!!!!!!!! Never coming in again.
- Good place to get a quick bite on Hyde Park.
- Do not eat the crepes.
- Try the Cod Fish...
- Turkey sandwich.:-)
- To me it was an after hour hangout spot, not to much to choose from just ordinary
- Mgr & waitstaff are friendly but not properly trained. My friend got 1st/2nd degree burns from hot soup dropped on her arm. The food was lousy the had no 1st aid and we got a bill to boot. Just awful
- Husband loved his waffle and link sausage. I had the pan fried salmon and eggs. Just ok. The service was not very attentive. I don't have to come back.
- Unlimited $1 mimosas with food purchase (Monday through Thursday)