Supermarket, Grocery Store
- The BEST produce in town
- Really great Meijer. New and clean. Always fully stocked
- Prices are way better than Kroger and it is much nicer than WalMart. I love coming here for lack of crowds and well kept apperance.
- For both quality, stock and lack of crowd, Saturdays by 9 am.
- Sad but true: last day for double coupons is Sunday, 8/25.
- Very clean & well organized
- Birds flying around all over the place!
- Coke icees for the win.
- Forgot my wallet! I'm so mad! On my way home...
- It has been a while since I've been here, & damn...prices have gone up. Sadly, I'm going to stick with Kroger's.
- Bathrooms are filthy and out of order
- Store is always spotless and organized. The employees aren't always the most knowledgeable but the prices and clearance items always make up for that!
- They restock in different locations all the time, makes it difficult to shop.
- Park to the left of the store if you don't want to walk a mile to get to a register.
- It's the middle of Winter and you don't have any driveway salt?!? Serious, you are awful.