Supermarket, Grocery Store
- Damn those shopping cart corrals!! I always think I scored a sweet parking spot until I get close and realize it's just another damn cart corral!
- FYI. Check dates on all products you plan to purchase. Meijer's is good at not pulling expired items. For example cocktail sauce that was more than two year out of date, shreaded cheese of several
- Free cookies for the kids
- Auntie Annes in a grocery store???
- Pharmacy drive up out of service.
- Definitely my favorite place in the area to get all my shopping done. They have everything & also have the lowest prices!
- Five people in line and just ONE checkout open????
- Very poor customer service on management. Naperville (Rte 59) is the best. They don't give the runaround than what this location did to me & my gf
- Only buy sale items
- Late night shopping trips are the best.. We are talking after 1am!
- If you are using LINK to pay for your entire shopping order then expect to pay cash for the tax if you use coupons. No other store that I have used LINK has ever laid that scam in me.