Supermarket, Grocery Store
- The deli is sooooooo slow every single time and they have at least 4 people behind the counter and they just talk to each other the whole time about things making it even slower
- Like Meijers better than Jewel
- A lot better than jewel n It's open 24/7 as well
- One stop shop
- The Pharmacy is so slow. It takes the more than 40 minutes to fill a script in all cases. Even had a Pharmacist short a med fill. Have noticed that that Pharmcist is no longer there.
- Don't go to the deli meat line!
- Deli can be slow.
- A cleaner version of Walmart. They almost have everything. For the ladies: Get eyebrow threading in one of those shops.
- Sunday nights are the worst nights to go shopping for produce. I was looking for green grapes and they had one bag left. I was looking for cucumbers and all they had left were organic.
- No one is ever around to help you out when you need them never used to be that way
- Perfect for big holiday meals!
- Can't pay a credit card bill without the actual credit card... customer service Fail.
- Deli line is always slow.
- Cashiers need a lesson in produce identification!
- Deli is soooooo slooow
- Amoxicillian free here even though the pharmacy service is the worst.
- Great location. Love deli...even have pizza by slice.
- With my mobility issues, I really appreciate that they have those electric cart available up front. Without those I would not be able to shop in a store this large.
- And she pretending her name is jasmine is the one who attended me, white swearshirt/ with her fake green polo shirt from the inside?
- Bad expirience customer service in bloomongdale meijer pharmacy, ill suggest dont get youre presc. meds in there store, denying about doctor's request who know it miight be a wrong pills, be careful