Megaplex 14 at Legacy Crossing
1075 W Legacy Crossing Blvd
Centerville, UT 84014
- They have the Coke Machine there with the touch screen and million diffrent flavored sodas. Buy a mug, refills are only $1.00 every time you go!!
- $9.25 a ticket! DAAAAMMMNNN. Getting too expensive.
- I love this place! I've only been two times but it's one of my favorites movie theaters. I usually never go to the movies but this theater does not disappoint.
- Parking is bad but the movies have reserved seating so if you buy your ticket in advance you don't have to worry about getting a goo seat.
- This is the only theater where the seats are nearly as comfortable as at home. Oh they also have incredible picture and sound, and the best food you can take into a movie anywhere (at least legally)
- If you buy a mug refills are only 1 dollar!
- Free WiFi. If you're into that kind of thing...
- Love this theatre! Best in Davis county. IMAX is sa-weet!
- The parking is bad and there are only four stalls in the women's bathroom
- This place is brand new! Come check it out before the teenagers get it dirty.
- Nice theater
- My favorite theater! Comfy seats, plenty of room and they don't freeze you out like other theaters..
- Tuesdays every ticket is only $5, this includes IMAX and 3D. (Not DBox)
- The IMAX theater is the best I've seen. Freestyle Coke machines are amazing for movies.
- The picture quality and seat comfort is unmatched in Utah, and the concessions ain't bad either. Parking isn't great.
- The best place to see a movie! A freestyle coke machine, great service!
- Lots of families at this place.
- As a military member I love that they offer a military discount.
- Much cheaper than my hometown theatre, it's pretty great.
- It was amazing however the D-Box is a east of money and the seats are uncomfortable. Normal seating is very nice.