Meg O'Malley's Restaurant
Pub, Restaurant, American
- the $.18 parliament bean soup rocks, and for that price you have to try it.
- The .18 soup is a must have and also get the KillKenny Sandwich, its awesome.
- Amazing food, very large portions
- Great for watching foot ball. They try to show all the games and do a pretty good job. The atmosphere is great as well as the staff. Food is good and well priced. Beer tubes are available.
- Love the fish and chips.
- Bean soup an potato balls for all
- Corned beef and cabbage is the shit.
- Corned beef & cabbage REALLY good here
- The chips and Guinness Stout gravy are a must-have!
- Great food, good people, try the Potato Leek soup
- Potato balls, potato leek soup and shepards pie...lots of potatoes, but all yummy.
- Shrimp and crab cake appetizer. Delicious!
- Great food, great service, & friendly patrons, the next time you're in Downtown Melbourne, you should definitely give it a try, you won't regret it!
- Coldest beer I have ever had love this place!!!!!!
- New to scotch? Try the Craggenmore. Neat, with waterback. No ice - EVER.
- Chicken & Rashers, and Dubliner Chicken is really good.
- Corned beef and cabbage was great. Get it with the boiled potatoes like a real Mick.
- make sure you try the bean soup. bangers and mash are pretty banging, too!
- You absolutely must try the potato balls. When we visit friends here we come and get the bigger serving!
- After, head over to the beach for some Frozen Yogurt at Alpine Yogurt Cafe.