The Mechanic Cafe
135-1A + 135-1B Jalan Dataran Cheras 8 Dataran Perniagaan Cheras 43200 Balakong Selangor
Cheras, Selangor 43200
- nice ambience, cakes were good becz they aren't too sweet
- The coffee is good! But the food is not Halal. For muslim,it is a nice place to chill with your non muslim friend,but be aware of the non halal menu.
- Nice environment,nice food
- The big breakfast was quite good. The eggs and sausage were a highlight but the mushrooms werent the right type. My friend had the chicken burger and was disappointed that the skin was still on.
- Nice environment. Nice food. Nice coffee.. nice lighting for food photography!! price on the higher side but its Cheras I guess
- Quite a good place but just lack of power source
- Clean and comfortable environment. Food served is quite tasty. Strongly recommend the creamy lemon herb chicken. Staffs are very friendly and helpful. This is a nice place for gathering.
- Food is delicious and well presented. I would come back again.
- The grilled chicken and pasta is worthy the try! Delicious sauce! Ambience is good and the service from the waitresses are excellent!
- Friendly staff and cozy place, food generally alright and just nice
- The environment is good and comfortable and they provided good service
- Great service; should try the Creamy Lemon & Herb Chicken :)
- Carbonara and creamy lemon with herb chicken. Would love to try pesto next!
- Had to wait more than 30mins for pasta and big breakfast for Saturday lunch
- Lemon & Herb Chicken was tender and succulent, sauce was well balanced. Bobo fries mixed with fried burdock root was served with aioli sauce. In short, great food great ambience great service.
- Good service, good ambiance. The concept and feel reminds me of Kopenhagen in mont kiara.
- Great ambience & nice coffee! Keep up the good work
- Menu stated Salmon & Avocado dish: They should rename it with guac instead, thought it comes with slices of avos. Felt mislead/shortchanged after checking their FB pic. Bottom pic is from FB.
- Good cafe in cheras selatan!
- Aglio olio was ok but portion too small for rm18. Big breakfast just normal, rm22.