626 E St NW (at 7th St NW)
Washington, DC 20004
- Besides traditional beef, meatballs here can be made from crab, Moroccan lamb, chicken, or lentils. You'll get em served in a grinder atop pasta.
- Epic fail! $13 totally average. Meatball sub that is impossible to eat. Will not come back here again
- Had high expectations, let down tremendously. Quick service but the food is fair at best. Carmine's has a much better meatball hero for lunch... Or try Luke's lobsters for something Delish!
- Chicken meatballs are perfect. But don't be afraid of the lentils - hot, fragrant and delightful.
- Winning combination: classic balls, creamy polenta, mushroom sauce, mozzarella, Parmesan, collard greens. Like a creamy bowl of stew. With balls.
- People, the cockroach of 4sq, Ask Men, will have their tip here within days. Do not mark it as done. Support local, authentic tips!
- The traditional sauce taste very manufactured. Think Del Monte. Meatballs had a chewy exterior because they were burned.
- Chicken meatballs with wheat pasta, mushroom sauce and fresh tomatoes makes a great lunch
- Well below average. Don't waste your time.
- stop by for some awesome balls!!! Try Mini Lamb Meatballs with my choice of Alfredo sauce. Mhhh good sauce. More tips & pics @ nomnomboris.com
- Take the restaurant home for family-style Sunday meals: Gather a group and order a takeout stockpot (yours to keep) filled with meatballs and marinara sauce, served with bucatini and salad.
- Super yummy! I very much enjoyed the food. While wheat noodles are good. Not too chewy.
- Weird concept, and pricey for what it is.
- Lentil meatball salad w red pepper sauce, hot peppers, and sweet peppers---it might just be the best thing you ever put in your mouth. Trust
- The beef meatballs are amazeballs.
- Meatballs are dry. Too much sauce on the pasta. Not enough sauce on the sandwiches. And all overpriced for the quality. Avoid.
- The tradition meatballs are great, the polenta is good but a little heavy, I recommend the red pepper sauce, fresh mozzarella and hot peppers/
- Great white beans with bacon!
- Lamb meatball is awesome.
- They close down from 2-3. Come before or after!