K St NW (at 15th St NW)
Washington, DC 20005
- The bronze eqestrian statue of Brigadier General James B. McPhersin honors the Commander of the Army of the Tennesse. The granite base and pedestal was designed by O.E. Babcock,
- Named for Gen. McPherson, highest ranking union officer killed in battle during the Civil War.
- Rats everywhere at night!
- This was a popular spot with protesters back when the #OccupyWallStreet demonstrations were taking place.
- Pretty sketchy. Wouldn't know you were close to the White House
- Across the street from a great restaurant called Georgia Browns
- Lots of people sleep on benches here :/ but its a beautiful area
- Catch a bus from here to anywhere in the city.
- The statue is pretty good and awesome By The Way.
- Sad little park taken over by the homeless
- Park, park
- pengangkutan awam banyak beroperasi kat sini
- tempat berkelah kat sini,jangan lupa bawa tikar
- Metro Station Stop for the US Treasury and The White House. Go outside and walk directly down 14th Street. White House will be on the right!