McNear's Saloon & Dining House
Pub, American, Music Venue
- The first eating place in Petaluma with its own bathroom!
- Keep an eye out for the Russian spies.
- Smashing pumpkin smashing pumpkin omg get the smashing pumpkin!
- Zucchini in a basket. With ranch dressing. And a cold beer. Yes.
- All old Vaudeville theaters are amazing and the Mystic Theatre is one of them. They bring amazing National acts to beautiful Petaluma! TW 's the Mystic!
- Pretty good standby place to grab some food when everything else is crowded.
- The wings are bomb!! Get extra napkins. Lol
- Order the nachos for the whole table. It's huge.
- Our favorite place--always great food and outstanding service. Doug's fab is blt. Mine is fish and chips. Amazing salads too. Burgers are huge.
- Put this on your dining and drinking bucket list right now. I love this place, always have :)
- Happy hour 3-6 m-f.
- Power Lunch
- Long Island Iced Tea Store!
- Great venue, good beer selection and the Cuban sandwich is one of my favorites in Petaluma!
- $7.50 for a draft beer at 4:30 on a Friday
- A go-to place when the wait is too long everywhere else.
- Zoe's pastrami is the way to go...actually can't go wrong with anything on the menu. Enjoy!
- Swordfish Tacos,
- My new favorite dish is the spicy fiesta salad!!
- On nights when the venue isn't sold out or overcrowded, look upstairs for some of the best seats.