McMenamins Anderson School
Hotel, Brewery, Event Space
- Get yourself a McMenamins passport and go on a scavenger hunt here, and at their other properties.
- The historical building is a local landmark with never-ending fun! Stay at the hotel, swim in the North Shore Lagoon, grab a bite and a drink at the Tavern, and shop at the gift shop.
- McMenamins Anderson School is continuous maze of fun! Stay in the hotel, swim in the North Shore Lagoon, grab a bite at the Tavern and taste a cocktail in the speakeasy inspired Shed.
- Loaded tater tots and Cajun Alfredo pasta
- Their beer sampler--- is amazing!!!
- Anderson school was by far my favorite McMenamin's. The campus is large with several bars and restaurants complete with a place to sleep on those nights you may have over done it on the drinks.
- Great pool - warm. Get out early to beat the dinner rush. I swear everyone here is stoned or drunk.
- Great place to hang out, the fire pits were really nice to sit out with a drink and enjoy the surroundings
- Quiet halls with lots of art.
- It appears all of Bothell comes down here for every part of the day.
- Visit the Tavern!
- Solid beer, tasty eats. Pool balls cost $5/hr to rent.
- Outdoor fire
- If you're looking for variety, hit the Woodshop or wait until after 5, Tavern on the Square has a limited bar menu until then.
- Not the French dip
- Everything, but mainly the beer.
- This place just recently opened and is very unique in set up. It is a Hotel, Swimming pool and several restaurants and convening rooms set to an open air backdrop. The BBQ Chicken Pizza = Win!!
- Atmosphere food vibes everything!
- This was a great place to hang out
- The service at the bar is really slow.