3106 Broadway (at 31st St.)
Astoria, NY 11106
- Most Saturdays feature DJ sets with Joe. He's super friendly and will play almost anything you request.
- Friday is karaoke night!
- Be sure to ask Jimmy about him bring a pugilist. He used to box. Great guy with a great heart.
- Joe, the young handsome bartender is the best!
- Always a great staff and great drinks!
- Come to trivia on mondays! Free food, cheap drinks and cutie trivia host
- Maybe not the most popular trivia in the hood, but by far the most challenging. When you win here, it means something. Monday's at 930! Free food as well.
- It ain't pretty but it's maybe the only real Irish pub left in the neighborhood. Tommy the bartender is THE MAN - even though you won't understand a word he says. Real neighborhood place.
- Oh, yeah, and Tommy the barman is the best. Ask anyone.
- One of the best pints of Guinness you can find in Astoria. Otherwise free real darts, nice pool table, and friendly Irish Bartenders.
- it's cash only. and still the best dive in astoria. friendly and always an interesting mix of locals and their friends. friday karaoke is probably the only time you'll see the place full.
- What they call an old man bar in the parlance. Great bartenders, interesting clientele.
- Joe Lopez is hot as hell. It's worth the trip.
- DJ playing sum goood muzic
- Jimmy and Tommy are great bartenders and great company. Make sure you take the time to chat with them!
- No credit cards and old people singing... Enuff said!
- Trivia is on Thursdays now! Check it out!
- Trivia on mondays!!!
- Tommy is the man. If he's behind the bar you're night just got better.
- I was called an asshole last time I was here. Probably true but don't tell me that.