If there is one car we are most excited to check out at next month’s Geneva Motor Show, it is the $200,000 McLaren 570GT. The British marque will be unveiling their newest sports car that not only packs a 3.8-liter turbocharged V8 engine with 562 hp, but can reach 0-60 in just 3.4 seconds and can hit a peak speed of 204 mph. Plus, unlike others in its class, its trunk is actually big enough for some bags.
Sure, the car won’t fit enough luggage for a family of five, but that’s not what it’s designed for. Its 13 cubic square feet of “trunk space” can be accessed via a glass hatch that doubles as a back window and extends down from the panoramic roof. Check it out in action in the above video.
- Burger King Has Chicken Tenders for the First Time Ever
- What PDA Is OK Today — and What Isn’t
- Why You Should Never Sleep in on the Weekends
- The 25 Most Popular Halloween Candies in America
- 260-Layer Cake Breaks Guinness World Record